Tuesday 7 October 2014

My wonderful YSL vintage find..

Last week while back home I went to have a look around at my favourite vintage store and it didn't disappoint.. I found a fab YSL vintage scarf!
I absolutely love it! I think it will be one of my staple items in my Fall wardrobe as the blanket scarf/ cape trend shows no signs of stopping!
I decided to wear it the next day on my trip to Zurich as a cape,while the weather wasn't so cold but I can also wear it as a normal scarf if I wish to, it is very versatile and the colour goes well with many other Fall colours such as brown, burgundy, etc.
I paired it with some military green skinny cargo pants and a Marc by Marc Jacobs lurex jumper.
I would suggest anyone to get a beige scarf similar to this one as it gives you so many outfit possibilities and beige is such a chic colour it instantly elevates your look.
The scarf also matches well my Alexander Wang Rockie Bag.. So more adventures to come for this fab duo!
Have you tried the cape/blanket trend yet?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
















Top: MARC BY MARC JACOBS
Scarf: YSL VINTAGE
Pants: PRIMARK
Bracelet: TORY BURCH
Boots: PRIMARK
Bag: ALEXANDER WANG

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a fantastic find.. you must be so happy with it! I adore the soft colour to this scarf.. :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete