Friday 10 October 2014

Moët Hennessy "Shopping Days 2014"

It was with great pleasure that I have attended Moët Hennessy "Shopping Days" at Park Hyatt Zurich last week.
As usual the location it must be said is absolutely stunning, a perfect fit to enjoy a lovely glass of Moët!
That is exactly what I did! I also tried the Ruinart Rosé, but you could taste most of the Hennessy Family Champagnes and spirits, all paired with delicious food!
I really enjoyed discovering all the special Editions and Gift Sets for the Champagnes , wines and spirits. I particularly loved the Moët & Chandon Golden Bubbly Bath which is already on my Christmas Wishlist!






































Thanks Moët Hennessy for the wonderful event and Park Hyatt Zurich for the great food!










No comments:

Post a Comment