Monday 4 April 2016

Big love for my new NMD Adidas sneakers!

I did show you all the images from the Adidas NMD Gallery and of course now I couldn't wait to wear my brand new NMD sneakers. The sneaker with iconic Adidas dna fused with boost and primeknit technology.
This particular model I am wearing is the new NMD R1 in white mesh with blue midsole tabs. I love them!
On one side a technical runner but also a great sneaker for casual wear. The NMD R1 has a runner upper and forms and an audacious combination of shapes, angles and materials. Perfect for us urban nomads!
And doesn't it look great with my new Adidas Originals Running Baggy Sweater? The colours just match perfectly..and you know royal blue is my favourite colour so I am in blue heaven here.
Styled after a sweater from the past this jumper combines retro colour pops, heritage branding all with a modern baggy shape.

















Sweater: ADIDAS ORIGINALS
Jeans: TALLY WEIJL
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD
Sunglasses: CLAIRE'S


No comments:

Post a Comment