Sunday 24 April 2016

Green ambitions with a total look H&M


Green..a colour I don't usually go for but which I certainly have to reconsider. I have been told my eyes also look green which I never thought. So I decided to match my outfit to my recently discovered green eyes! Not to mention green is having a moment right now, it is everywhere from the catwalks to the red carpet.
This outfit is for the best part from my trusty H&M, the long cardigan, top, pants all are in store now. H&M has really done it again as the collection instore at the moment has some amazing pieces which for me are true must-haves, such as these 7/8 pants which I also got in khaki green, long cardigans and beautiful printed tops perfect for spring.
I also got a few boho inspired dresses and tops and can't wait for the good weather to finally come around to be able to wear them.
So happy I will be attending the VIP opening night of the Flagship Store in Geneva on Thursday so stay tuned!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine





















Jacket: MANGO
Cardigan: H&M
Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: STELLA MCCARTNEY
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL

No comments:

Post a Comment