Monday 4 April 2016

Let's take a walk to the dark side!

Same lake, different outfit! You know how much I love to spend time by the lake so I try to squeeze as many shootings as I can by the lake, I never get bored of this beautiful background. Lake Lugano you are a true beauty!
Anyway a part from that my outfit for this occasion is slightly on the dark site, with my new Zara bikers' style trousers paired with a light black bomber style jacket and my trusty Falabella bag.
As the weather made a turn for the cold, I had to cover up with my other bomber jacket, the heavy one!
I ordered it from boohoo.com and I really love it! It has a satiny finish as well as the orange interior just like one I used to wear years ago! Finally it was time to wear the Zara pointy shoes with beautiful details I got in the sales back in January which I think were just the perfect shoes for this outfit. I am still getting used to my new shorter hairstyle but I would love to thank you all for the many positive comments on my hair you leave daily on my Instagram page! You are fantastic!
Hope you had a great week end!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine

















Bomber Jacket: BOOHOO.COM
Light Bomber Jacket: VERO MODA
Top: H&M
Trousers: ZARA
Bag: STELLA MCCARTNEY
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: ZARA


No comments:

Post a Comment