Tuesday 19 April 2016

Stolen from the boys

I always loved men's watches, first of all because they are usually quite big but in the same time sleek. This is exactly what I love about my new Michael Kors Wilder watch. Stolen from the boys? Definetely and with pleasure!! I really love it, as it is really sleek and a timepiece like this can add some polish to any outfit, smart or casual.
I also think that a woman wearing a gentlemen's watch can look fierce and sexy, too! And after all that bling of the Holidays sometimes it is just nice to go for a sleek timepiece which is really clean and put together.
For this outfit I chose to wear an outfit in the shade of green, a colour which is seeing a come back this Spring.
Of course my Wilder takes centre stage making my outfit really polished!








"Michael Kors Wilder is 
automatic and let me say it is really stunning.
Its polished silver-tone stainless stell setting 
keeps things traditional 
while the marked bezel surrounding
 a tonal dial with a clear window brings 
a mechanically-inspired accent."





Michael Kors 
Wilder Automatic Watch





"From business meetings to travel 
with Michael Kors Wilder 
I will be stylish and on time!"




Always on time!




"Michael Kors Wilder 
is just the perfect mix between sophistication and
statement-making, 
wear it alone or with a stack of bangles for a chic effect."







MICHAEL KORS
WILDER
AUTOMATIC
SILVER TONE WATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment