Wednesday 6 April 2016

Too cool for school!

Well, if there is a story behind every post, this one certainly has one. As when this Eastpak backpack landed on my doorstep I felt like a school girl all over again. I used to carry the original Eastpak Padded Pak'r back then and now the brand has evolved with time but the Padded Pack'r is still sold and for me it is an absolute icon!
Well, the model I am carrying here it's a premium version in leather..what a beautiful upgrade! It is called Padded Pack'r in Brown Pebble and let me say it is gorgeous! It is very resistant and spacious and let me tell you as blogger it is really important, as I am always carrying around my laptop, tablet, camera, make up bag.. so I definetely need a good solid backpack which is also fashionable and this one certainly is. Backpacks have made a huge comeback in the fashion radars of celebrities, bloggers etc and the trend is here to stay!
It has space for all my things, the front pocket is so handy to put phone chargers, pens, etc and inside it has a quilted laptop sleeve which is great to fit my laptop comfortably. If you are like me are always on the go and are looking for a beautiful backpack which is not only resistant but also spacious and fashionable, this one is for you! It is available also in black leather.
The leather is gorgeous and I am sure with use it will age beautifully giving it a lovely vintage look. I am in love!



 













EASTPAK
Padded Pack'r Brown Pebble



No comments:

Post a Comment