Monday 7 November 2016

Discover Beautycare.ch

If you love online shopping you are going to love Beautycare.ch! I have just received my order and I must say I am very satisfied with it. Beautycare.ch is a true paradise for beauty lovers as you can find over 3000 products for both men and women. Prestigious brands such as Aveda, Biotherm, Clarins, Clinique, Guerlain and many more are all sold on the site. You can really find a great selection of skincare and hair products as well as the latest fragrances from brands such as Issey Miyake, Jil Sander, Versace and Cavalli.
Furthermore if you make you order before 17:00 it will be delivered the following day! Your order just like mine will also come with a small surprise and a selection of samples.
For my first order I decided to get my favorite L'Occitane Aromachologie Pillow Mist which for me is true must-have. It is made with essentials oils and I spray it on my pillow just before bed and  it really has a calming effect as well as creating a relaxing and soothing atmosphere in the bedroom.
 It was a while now that I have been wanting to try the Biotherm Body Sculpter and I finally took the plunge with my order. Although we are in the cold season is no excuse to let ourselves go right? With 5% pure caffeine it has two slimming effects: it resculpt the silhouette as well as reducing the appearance of bulges. The gel feels really fresh and it is quickly absorbed by skin while leaving it looking firmer.
For my last product of my order I went for basic but a very important one: Vichy Deodorant 48-Hour Anti-Perspirant Roll On. I have been a fan of Vichy deodorants for ages as they never disappoint. They are great for sensitive skin, as well as fragrance-free, alcohol-free and parabens-free. It gives you a long-lasting protection for up to 48 hours. Its handy size makes it perfect to be taken everywhere.
All in all I was very happy with my Beautycare.ch order and it was great to find a few samples together with my order!










for more info visit:





No comments:

Post a Comment