Thursday 24 November 2016

My first Black Friday Look in collaboration with H&M

Here it is the project I couldn't tell you about which can now be revealed. H&M contacted me a while ago to see whether I was interested in styling and shooting some looks for Black Friday and here I am! Of course it has been a great pleasure and I am really hoping you will like the looks I have chosen and put together with the lovely H&M team!
 You are going to find a Black Friday look for the next three days so stay tuned! Of course being Black Friday the looks are mainly black, of course! but all so different between them so stay tuned!
This is my first Black Friday look which I am completely in love with as it just my style!
 As you can see I am wearing a pleated dress over some black coated skinny trousers and some killer ankle boots. The total black look becomes festive thanks to the golden box clutch and glittery bodysuit.
Hope you like this look as much as I do!



My-Sweetvalentine


















#HMBlackFriday


Total look H&M
Makeup: MAC, Lugano
Nails: Tally Beauty, Zurich

1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with an all-black outfit, I like it.

    ReplyDelete