Saturday 26 November 2016

My third Black Friday Look in collaboration with H&M

My third Black Friday look is all about sport luxe. I really like it as it so fun and fresh! Once again black takes centre stage but mixed with some gorgeous prints and metallics. My favourite item of this look has to be this silky bomber. With its beautiful tiger print and black & white details it is a must-have piece! It can be worn in so many different ways and thanks to the silky material it looks so luxurious!
The sporty vibe of this look was created not only by the bomber jacket but also by the pale pink silky sneakers which matched the colour of my bag so well. Trainers? Yes! But oh so stylish ones!
The bag with jewelled details finishes off my sport luxe look to perfection!
Hope you enjoyed all my Black Friday looks and please let me know your favorite!


My-Sweetvalentine






















#HMBlackFriday


Total look H&M
Makeup: MAC, Lugano
Nails: Tally Beauty, Zurich

1 comment: