Monday 21 November 2016

Winter nights time for #cozymycs


Cold winter nights time to spend some cozy time at home, I love this time of the year. The Holiday are approaching and I love to start decorating the house with Christmas decor.
I always loved Scandinavian style when it comes about interior design and I must say I am in love with my new side table from mycs. The Berlin start-up offers individualized furniture at affordable prices without compromising on quality. The designs are minimalistic with clear shapes and a very orientated modern, Scandinavian style. The possibilities to create an individual piece of furniture are endless thanks to a modular furniture system. Go on their website ch.mycs.com and with the help of the configurator design your unique piece of furniture, just like a did with my sidetable. You can pick material, size, colour.. it is really a great way to have a personalized and unique piece of design in your home!
Now in addition to Berlin, Hamburg and Munich there is also a showroom in Zurich.















#COZYMYCS


mycs Gmbh
Mühlebachstr. 14
8008 ZURICH



No comments:

Post a Comment