Friday 25 November 2016

My second Black Friday Look in collaboration with H&M

For my second Black Friday look we are taking a trip down memory lane and we are back in the '90s with the key piece of this look the stirrup pants! The originally equestrian or skiwear are making a huge come back for Fall and I am loving it! I kept the look simple and chic combining the pants with a metallic top and silver accessories. Have you spotted my glittery scarf? This is really a great addition to any festive look as it can be worn wrapped around the neck, as a tie, with a knot.. and it really gives your looks a sparkling edge!
And the ballerina flats thanks to their frills and shiny silver shade will certainly be a staple in my Holiday wardrobe. They make even the simplest black outfit stand out!


My-Sweetvalentine




















#HMBlackFriday


Total look H&M
Makeup: MAC , Lugano
Nails: Tally Beauty,  Zurich

No comments:

Post a Comment