Wednesday 30 November 2016

MAC Mariah Carey

Last year MAC and Mariah Carey delighted us with the All I want Lipstick and this year she is back, this time with a full collection of limited edition products. The collection is coming out just in time for the Holidays and includes of course the All I want Lipstick as well as other four gorgeous new shades, five lipglasses, two lip pencils, two eyeshadows quad, a liquid liner, two blushes, two false lashes, a shimmering loose powder, two makeup brushes and a skin finishing compact.
Of course the collection is full of sparkle and bling just what you would expect from a diva like Mariah. Sparkle is everywhere from the formula to the packaging for a really gorgeous holiday collection.
Get Mariah's gorgeous glow with the Touch My Body loose body powder and feel as faboulous as Mariah herself wearing the All I want Lipstick which thanks to its shimmering champagne shade doubles as highlighter.
The products are all named after Mariah's best songs and every product is covered in glitter just like her 2001 movie which shares same name. The colour palette is gorgeous shades of pink, gold and coral but you will also find some darker hues. My favourite item of the collection? It has to be the lipsticks (well let's say all 5 of them!) as I am completely in love with the gorgeous hues but also with the butterfly detail on them.
Thanks to MAC Mariah Carey your holiday makeup is going to be oh so glamourous.. and surely All I want for Christmas!












Lipstick
Bit of Bubbly






Lipglass
Rainbow Interlude



Powder Blush
You've Got Me Feeling




Lipstick
All I want





Lipstick
I get so OOC


Eyeshadow x 4
I Am That Chick You Like



Loose Powder
Touch My Body





Lip Pencil
So Dramatique









MAC Mariah Carey
Limited Edition
Available exclusively at 
MAC Manor Geneva, 
MAC Store Lucerne
 and Zurich 
and







No comments:

Post a Comment