Monday 21 November 2016

Michael Kors: Holiday Reds

 Holiday Season can only mean one thing and certainly only one colour: red! And what better than chic accessories in the colour of the season? I am ready for the Holidays with my new Michael Kors Lake watch.
This beautiful timepiece with an embossed red leather strap and delicate pavé trim is certainly the must-have piece for the festive season! It will be the perfect adornements that fulfills every holiday dress code. Holidays are time for glamour and shine that is why I am pairing my Lake watch with my gold-tone cuff bracelet also with a red accent. It certainly adds a touch of sparkle to any festive look. With this fantastic duo I am all set for the Holidays, and we all know that the Holiday Season is also a great excuse to indulge in some retail therapy so why not treat yourself or your loved ones with a gorgeous Michael Kors red-hot timepiece?

























1 comment:

  1. Not really my style, but it definitely works for the holiday season :-)

    ReplyDelete