Monday 8 September 2014

Swarovski Fall/Winter 2014 /15 Collection "Facets of Light"

A while ago I was invited to the Swarovski press day in Lausanne so I had the oppurtunity to see beforehand some of the pieces of the Fall/Winter Collection 2014/2015. All I can say is that the pieces are stunning!
Nathalie Colin, creative director of Swarovski about the collection: " This season I really wanted  to bring together art and light which seemed only natural for a company whose crystals set the ultimate standard in brilliance and sparkle. This new collection connects our heritage with another value of great importance to us : the desire to always reinvent and modernize".
The innovation for this collection is the use of different effects, a fantastic oppurtunity for Swarovski to reinterpret the mixed metals trends.
Wheter precious gold, delicate rose, or stylish rhodium, metal act as mirror and wonderful framework for minimalist lines and crystals facets to create sparkling creations.
In the spirit of urban chic, fresh idea and classic Swarovski designs have been revisited and combined to create wonderful new harmonies.
As in the Stardust bracelets featuring tiny cut crystals encapsulated in tubes of nylon, they have a unique brilliance with each of its diverse tones appearing vibrant. They can be worn alone or stacked.
I was very lucky to receive one as a gift and I must say I love it! As a great bracelet lover, I really appreciated the gift and I am sure I will wear it a lot day or night and has already become one of my wardrobe staples.
As for the Spiral, Bolt and Tactic bracelets, clean lines are given a touch of femininity with pavé crystals, fantastic pieces to mix and contrast different metals.
The Rock-inspired Backlight necklace with baroque design is opulently embellished and the medallion can be detached and used as a brooch.
Swarovski AW 14/15 collection brings together finest colours and techniques. Everyone will find something that matches their style, making unique combinations that reflect their personality and look.

















The beautiful Stardust bracelet I was given 







4 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures and pieces!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing bracelets!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, it really is not the same woman dressed now out of work, and I intend to buy Swarovski Earrings to dress themselves, enhance their charm.

    ReplyDelete