Thursday 11 September 2014

COS Opening Night Zurich

Last nigh I was invited to the opening of the new COS store in Zurich.
Well, it was really a pleasure to be there, nice food and drinks were offered and I had chance to look around the shop and buy something.
The shop really looks as good as in the pictures, really well planned and beautifully furnished. I really like it a lot!
The clothes, well frankly they speak for themselves, superb quality, cuts and material. You are spoilt for choice, it was really busy last night because of the opening but I am planning to go and have a better look soon as I did spot some gorgeous items! Neverthless I managed to buy a fab royal blue scarf , my fav colour as you all know, that I am sure I will wear a lot coming Fall and Winter.
Do you shop at COS? What do you think of it?

My-Sweetvalentine
Xoxo

























Jacket: ZARA
Top: H&M
Trousers: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Bag: SAINT LAURENT
Shoes: H&M

2 comments: