Tuesday 30 September 2014

Discover the wonderful collection of Aziza Zina this Fall

On Saturday, while in Zurich I decided to call at Aziza Zina, I have already told you about this wonderful Swiss Fashion House that expresses modern elegance, yet is playful and seductive and I am certainly a fan of this brand.
The Fall collection is now in store so I couldn't wait to go and have a look.
Well the pieces are stunning, and all made with quality fabrics including luxurious soft cashmere.
The collection includes gorgeous cashmere dresses, a great cashmere coat in the shade of turquoise blue and a great hound's-tooth cloth black and white cape, which is also reversible so very versatile.
You will also find gorgeous dresses in the shades of navy and cream and a stunning cream dress with a wrap around black belt which is surely a show stopper!
I must say I have fallen in love with the Russian Style military jackets with fur collar.. They are absolutely stunning and honestly I can't wait to wear one! I can see them as my Fall must have for sure!
Go and have a look for yourself to appreciate the collection of Aziza Zina, you will find the boutique at: St. Peterhofstatt 9, 8001 Zurich or visit www.aziza-zina.ch for more info.




























No comments:

Post a Comment