Wednesday 24 September 2014

Movis the new breadwinner from Lush!

Lush co-founder Mo Constantine combined her love for baking with soap alchemy to create Movis , this new wheaty soap.
It is a soap bar which uses wholemeal bread to exfoliate and revive skin while wheatgerm oil, hop oil and Fair Trade organic Cocoa butter soften the skin.
Movis is free from animal fats, palm oil and petrochemicals.







Movis Soap is available in Switzerland in-store and online on www.lush.ch from October 3rd 2014.






4 comments:

  1. Interesting, we just had a new lush store open in my local mall, I've yet to check it out, but have that on my to do list!

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a seriously cool idea! I wonder if we can find the Movis soaps in the UK.

    Lu | The Blog of one www.Balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lubka!
      I am pretty sure you can get it there, too!
      Xoxo

      Delete