Monday 15 September 2014

Sunday sunny Sunday

Yesterday it was a beautiful Sunday here in Switzerland so went to the lake to enjoy the nice weather.
I took out once again my new love, my Tory Burch Marion this time paired with black distresses jeans and a jeans shirt with leather details. The shoes are Topshop from a while ago, but I think I should definetely wear them more often as I had completely forgotten about them..:-) I am also wearing this cool sunglasses from Iclickoptical, aren't they fun?
Jasper took centre stage in this shooting as he doesn't like to be left out!
Hope you all had a great weekend! I am ready for another busy week ahead full of events!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine






























Shirt: PINKIE
Top: ZARA
Jeans: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
Bag: TORY BURCH
Sunglasses: ICLICKOPTICAL
Shoes: TOPSHOP


No comments:

Post a Comment