Monday 24 April 2017

All day chic with my new Michael Kors Briar watch

A wonderful Spring Sunday was just the perfect occasion to take out my brand new Michael Kors Briar Watch. Boasting multifunction detailing and a beveled bracelet strap the Briar gold-tone watch is my watch of choice for Spring. I immediately fell in love with it the minute I saw it as it has that classic masculine vibe but with a polished update. I am a huge fan of gold paired with white and the Briar is oh so chic, making it the ultimate must-have piece for Spring! I feel I can wear it all day long and to just any occasion, my Briar is never out of place..9-to-5 chic! Just wear it alone day time and add some gold-tones bangles and rings for a statement evening look!






















MICHAEL KORS
BRIAR Gold-Tone Watch
is part of
 Michael Kors Spring 2017 Collection



No comments:

Post a Comment