Friday 28 April 2017

Flowers for Spring?

Flowers for Spring? Groundbreaking.. The quote is of course from one of my favourite movie " The Devil Wears Prada" and although flowers are certainly not that original for Spring they can surely be cute!
I am not a huge flower fan for clothing and I don't think I own that many items with flowers motifs but this palazzo pants somehow striked me when I saw them at a market stall in Italy. I find them super cute and the black and blush flowery print is quite different from the usual multicolors prints.
I think I will be able to wear them anytime of the day on both casual and smart occasions. For this shoothing I am wearing them with my new metallic Adidas Superstar Boost which I love! They are so on trend with the shiny metallic upper the beautiful copper color they are my must-have shoe for Spring!
At night of course I will be swapping my trainers for a pair of wedges or sandals for a more glamourous evening look!

XOXO

My-Sweetvalentine


















Jacket: H&M
Top: H&M
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Pants: Found at market in Italy
Bag: TALLY WEIJL
Shoes: ADIDAS ORIGINALS



No comments:

Post a Comment