Thursday 27 April 2017

CLINIQUE Chubby Plump & Shine Liquid Lip Plumping Gloss launch event

On Tuesday night I attented the Clinique's Chubby Plump & Shine Liquid Lip Plumping Gloss Event in Geneva. Held at picture perfect location of La Durée on Quai des Bergues the event was really fun with great people, good music and delicious food. 
Clinique's new brand manager Shari Jafari presented the new Chubby Plump & Shine Liquid Lip Plumping Gloss to us and let me say I am already in love! You know I am a huge fan of the whole Chubby Sticks family and how they have been staple in my makeup bag from the start.
 Chubby for lips, eyes, tint.. you name it and I have it in my makeup bag. Of course I couldn't not miss the launch of the new Chubby Plump & Shine!
During the event I was able to get a little preview with a makeup touch-up performed only with chubby sticks and of course the new Chubby Plump & Shine Liquid Lip Plumping Gloss
Of course at home I had chance to try them for myself and of course I am in love! I think I have just found the perfect partner for my lips this summer! The Chubby Plump & Shine Liquid Lip Plumping Gloss are high-shine gloss which gives your lips a real plumping effect. They look fuller, smoother and definetely more plumped. I love the fact that there is no need for a mirror to apply them, just twist up to plump up, they are easy and practical for on the go touch-ups!
The new Chubby Plump & Shine Liquid Lip Plumping Gloss also provide immediate and long-lasting hydration and are therefore wonderfully comfortable to wear as well as feeling fresh on application
Available in eight very wearable shades which go from nudes, to creams and pearls they are perfect for Summer and make your lips look smoother, plumped-up and with a wonderful rich shine!





With Flora from Clinique













With Flora from Clinique






Clinique new Brand Manager Shari Jafari presenting the 
new Chubby Plump & Shine




















Thanks Clinique Switzerland for the great event!


CLINIQUE
Chubby Plump & Shine Liquid Lip Plumping Gloss
are available 
at Clinique Counters
and on

No comments:

Post a Comment