Monday 26 June 2017

Clinique new Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate

If you haven't yet discovered Clinique's new Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate you are really missing out.. or I would better say your skin is really missing out as in only a little time this wonder product has become a favourite of mine. I think this is really set to become a cult product.
It is a super-moisturizing water-gel concentrate that really gives skin a hydration boost and also increases its natural reservoir and keeps the level of hydration constant for up to 24 hours. 
It is very lightweight therefore making it perfect for this Season, it is oil-free and also fragrance-free.
I recently travelled to Dubai and the Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate has been my to-go product!
On my long-haul flight I have used it to give my skin the hydration back that my skin had lost during the flight. I made it part also of my post-workout beauty routine as my skin gets thirsty, too and this way I can re-hydrate my skin in a flash.
I also loved it after sunbathing to quenche sun-exposed skin without feeling greasy or shiny.
The results are visible as complexion is fresher, brighter and perfectly hydrated.
Time to supercharge your moisture!








CLINIQUE
Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
is available at your Clinique Counter
and on 

No comments:

Post a Comment