Monday 26 June 2017

My Dubai Looks part two!

Here I am with my second look from my Dubai getaway. I am wearing another H&M look with this palazzo pants and matching top. The ensemble is light and airy look which is perfect for hot Summer days! Here I am wearing the full look but you could also mix and match the two items with a plain top or some khaki shorts. I think both items are really wearable, the look is as perfect pool side as it would be for a fancy dinner. I think it all comes down on which accessories you go for as in this case they can really change your look! Here I am wearing some trendy golden flat mules from H&M paired with a straw yellow clutch also from H&M. I kept jewellery to a minimum  with my Michael Kors watch an a bracelet from Les Georgettes current collection. It paires well with my clutch and gives the look a chic finishing touch!















Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Bracelet: LES GEORGETTES
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Shoes: H&M


1 comment: