Tuesday 3 March 2015

Feel like a superstar..


On Saturday I travelled to Zurich for Katy Perry's gig and while there I thought it was the perfect time to shoot my new Adidas Originals Superstar gear!
I think this may be the sportiest outfit you ever seen me wearing and I must say I am loving it!
The sweater is part of the Adidas Originals Superstar Tracksuit SS 15 which I have already posted about, I loved it straight away, the print is so modern and is royal blue my fav colour so what not to like?! I will be able to wear it with so many other outfits combinations. I think It looked great with the black and white three stripes pants. What to say about the white trainers?? Well I am in love.. I have been looking for the perfect pair of white trainers for so long and then these Adidas Superstar Foundation landed on my doorstep..wow! You will see so much of these in the coming months as I think they will become my shoes of choice in so many outfits and not just sporty one.
In fact I loved the whole look so much I decided to wear it to the concert at night!























Beenie, Pants, Sweater and Shoes: 
ADIDAS  ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR
Watch: CASIO G-SHOCK
Jacket: MODA IN PELLE


No comments:

Post a Comment