Monday 30 March 2015

Flared is back!


Flared is back..wow! Well, I must say I love this trend, I have always loved flared jeans and used to wear them years ago so honestly I couldn't wait to start wearing them again! 
I spotted this jeans and top while shopping in H&M last week and I HAD TO GET THEM! I have completely fallen in love with them.. The jeans are so nice, just a perfect shade and quite lightweight  therefore I think I will be able to wear them through spring/summer. I also spotted in H&M a light denim version of the same flared jeans which I also loved..so if you are looking for a pair I would definetely suggest to have a browse in there!
 The only thing with flared jeans is that for me you need to wear heels with them, this way you can make your legs look longer and recreate a perfect 70's style! Flared jeans are also often too long to wear without heels and can make you look a bit stumpy if worn with flats. 
And talking about heels I think I have just found the perfect pair in these open-toes nude sandals from Dosenbach, they are so comfy and look great with so many outfits!
I finished off the look with this Accessorize hat and my Celine Trio bag.
Hope you like this look!
Have you embraced the flared jeans trend yet?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine
















Hat: ACCESSORIZE
Top: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Bag: CELINE
Bracelets: TORY BURCH, VALENTINO
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: DOSENBACH

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cool that more people are wearing different style jeans now, rather than just skinny jeans! Cool post!

    http://magentatulip.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! I am glad flared pants are back, but like you said, they look better with some heels on. Great post♥
    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete