Wednesday 4 March 2015

Oh là, là, là...Kiehl's new Precision Lifting & Pore-Tightening Concentrate is here!

I must admit I felt excitement all over my body when this product landed on my doorstep..in the name of the new KIEHL'S Precision Lifting & Pore-Tightening Concentrate, the new addition to the Kiehl's family.
A facelift effect in a little pot? Yes, please!






We are all familiar with loss of elasticity and facial definition as aging concern but what we need to know is that enlarged pores are also a sign of your skin aging. With aging skin loses elasticity then it starts to sag and pores become bigger and so more visible.
 However do not disperair as if you act quickly and  early you can take control of those scary warning signs.
Kiehl's comes to rescue with the new Precision Lifting & Pore-Tightening Concentrate which will improve significantly the look of skin's elasticity and overall "bounce-back" quality on the face, while visibly tightening the appearance of enlarged pores. Kiehl's chemists have utilized a triple-filtration process to obtain the highly refined Micro-filtered yeast extract which lift skin and  tighten pores while Geranium Essential oil preserve anti-aging and anti-oxidant potency. I am so excited about this new jem from Kiehl's I will try it for 28 days and then will come back to you with my verdict! What I can already say is that after more than a week of use I have already noticed a more healthy skintone, my skin looks firmer and smoother. Let's keep it up!










Kiehl's
 Precision Lifting & Pore-Tightening Concentrate
is available at Kiehl's counters and on
www.kiehls.ch




No comments:

Post a Comment