Monday 9 March 2015

Sunday on Lake Como

Yesterday we took advantage of the good weather to go for a walk across the border on Lake Como. I just love the place, the scenery is just spectacular and leaves me breathless everytime. So calm and quiet it is just the perfect place to be on a Sunday.
I kept the look casual wearing my brand new Ralph Lauren sweater which I found on Saturday at Fox Town and my Five Jeans. I just love royal blue as you know and as soon as I spotted the sweater I had to buy it, above all because it matches perfectly my H&M slip-ons. And if you were curious what I got on Saturday at Fendi it is the leather Selleria bracelet I am wearing here:-)






















Jacket: TERRANOVA
Sweater: RALPH LAUREN
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Bracelet: FENDI
Shoes: H&M
Bag: H&M

1 comment:

  1. Love your slides! ;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete