Thursday 1 May 2014

La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Collection

A while ago I was lucky to be given a sample of the new La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal collection. I was really excited to try it!
La Prairie invites us to join the quest to the top of the Swiss Alps, where nature's secrets to timeless beauty bloom under the ice and snow.
La Prairie discovered the survivalist plants growing in a crystalline world of ice, snow and sun in the Swiss Alps.
These rare plants are:

-Swiss Snow Algae: hibernates through winter emerging as the snow begins to melt

-Soldanella Alpina: creates its own energy to surface through the ice revealing a beautiful bloom

-Purple Saxifrage: cocoon itself with ice crystals to protect its delicate buds against the environmental conditions

Combining biotechnology with nature's most powerful survivalist secrets, La Prairienhas found a way to exctract the power of the plants to create the revolutionary Swiss Ice Crystal.






Swiss Ice Crystal Cream

This cream has a lightweight texture but it is moisture-rich and it immediately goes to renew firmness and smooth wrinkles. It really helps to restore the skin's youthful appearance. This cream feels so luxurious, and it goes to work on the skin's resilience with the help of nature's survival secrets to adapt to life's aging assaults.
The cream is really ultra hydrating, silky and absorbs so well in the skin.
It can be used alone or combined with the  Swiss Ice dry oil.
My skin definitely looked much smoother and looked radiant.
It is a pleasure to use! Plus the packaging really is beautiful, irridiscent silver surrounds the pot all combined with a mirrored silver lid, all looking very smart and classy!




Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil

This precious hydrating plant oils help restore the skin's moisture while nurturing plant exctracts calm , soothe and protect with powerful antioxidants.
I have a combination skin so I thought a dry oil for me would't be a good  idea. Well how wrong I was.. I have learned that dry oil can do wonders for combination/oily skin as it goes to balance the production of oil.
The oil is neither thick or greasy it feels really nice and the dropper attached to the cap makes application really easy.
The dropper helps you in obtaining around 3 drops of the oil at the time which is more than enough for one application.
I applied it at night combined with the cream and my skin felt immediately more radiant and not shiny at all. I applied after the cream as I feel my skin retains hydration more this way.
I could really see a difference in my skin from the first application , my skin is looking radiant, smoother and with a nice glow!


























No comments:

Post a Comment