Monday 8 December 2014

Your body, your soul,your Rituals..

On November 20th 2014 the beauty oasis Rituals opened its first store in Switzerland in Zurich.
"Your body, your soul, your Rituals.." Its the motto of the Dutch cosmetics brand.
In 2000 founder Raymond Clostermann started his adventure: "I passionately believe that we can transfor our daily routinr into more meaningful momemts of we pay just a little more attention to details."






















Rituals' philosophy is that happiness can be found in the smallest of things. But unfortunately due to busy lives we forget to enjoy moments.
Rituals' mission is to encourage to slow down and try to transform everyday routines into moments of indulgence with luxurious products.
Rituals offers a collection of high quality products to enrich body and soul, anything from body, facial care, to scented candles, clothing, perfumes, make up and tea.
I was invited to the opening and had chance to wonder around the store and I must say the store really looks great and I have already bought a few of their products to try for myself and for gifts. The products are well displayed and are separated by ranges, the Limited Edition Diwali id absolutely superb and I recommend it. I however have fallen in love with the Hamman collection, loving the Eucaliptus and Rosemary scents of the range, I am already trying the shower foam and body scrub. I also had chance to try the Miracle Scrub  for hands and different hands balms such as the Miracle Balm with Lotus and Ginko Biloba  while I was there and they made my hands so soft! I have of course bought both!















You also will find other ranges such as Laughing Buddha infused with organic mandarine and Yuzu, Sakura with organic cherry blossom and organic rice milk and Ayurveda collection which blends the sweet almond oil and indian rose fragrance.
The wonderful thing is that you can find some of the products already gift wrapped so it will save you time at the cashier!
If you are still looking for your perfect gifts this Christmas go and have a look instore or browse online and you will find plenty of gift ideas to treat your loved ones.
You can find Rituals in Marktgasse 20 in Zurich, online at www.rituals.ch and also at Douglas Perfumeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment