Tuesday 21 February 2017

MAC Work It Out Limited Edition Collection

Work out has just become so much fun thanks to the new MAC Limited Edition Work It Out collection. The collection has 80's vibes written all over it with a range of brightful beauty gems. The collection is quite large and it includes some totally fun and colourful lipsticks, eyeliners, gloss hues and coloured mascaras. 
Be bold this Spring and try the new Chromagraphic Pencils that come in beautiful neon shades which goes from yellow to green and match it with your In Extreme Dimension Lash. I am a huge fan of this mascara and I was so excited to hear it comes in 16, yes 16 beautiful shades. From deep red to coral, purple and cobalt blue no stone has been left unturned to get you high-performance colour this Spring.
No need for a sweaty work out to wear this collection but if you do decide to take a spinning or a zumba class the longwear formulas will stay in place, but make sure you have handy the Prep+Prime Fix+  in the practical travel size. Available in coconut, rose and lavender.. a coconut lover myself I have mine with me everywhere I go. And just like a delicious and fresh smoothie you would drink after a sweaty workout this collection gives you the new Crystal Glaze Glosses. Ranging from baby pink and coral to red cherry and violet they are easy to wear and the gel-like formuly is so glossy and luscious.
The collection also includes three versions of MAC Studio Quicktrik Stick which I had chance to try and I let me say I am in love. You know how much I love a flexible and multi usage product and this baby acts as highlighter, bronzer and countouring product all in one!
So what are you waiting for time to Work It Out!




















In Extreme Dimension Lash
Sweaty Betty





In Extreme Dimension Lash
Energized








In Extreme Dimension Lash
Well-Toned





Lipstick
Bi-Ceptual Nude beige









Prep+Prime Fix+ Sized To Go








Studio Quiktrik Stick
Soft Side / A Latte Sheen



Crystal Glaze Gloss
Oh My Lunge!






Chromagraphic Pencil
Primary Yellow




Crystal Glaze Gloss
Sixxx Pack








MAC
 WORK IT OUT
Limited Edition
available from March  6th 2017
at all MAC locations 
MAC Stores
and on




No comments:

Post a Comment