Wednesday 5 April 2017

Positively relaxed with Tranquini

Feeling stressed? You may need a Tranquini! Tranquini is a premium drink which helpy you to positively relax made of natural ingredients which are scientifically proven to reduce stress and anxiety such as chamomile, lavender, lemon balm and green tea.
Created by Chief Relaxation Officer Ahmed Elafifi who has over 25 years of experience in consumer goods and beverage industries, Tranquini is a drink who definetely meets the need of the 21st century consumer.
We all lead busy and stressful lives and Tranquini is the perfect answer to reduce stress and see only the positive in life thanks to a relaxed state of mind.
 I have tried the Original version boasting a pleasant fruity flavour and Tranquini Jade with a unique green tea flavour and like both.
I like the Jade version better as I am a fan of green tea, it is really great as it really relaxes me and calm my brain. As a blogger I always need to be at my best for events, shootings, etc and I found that drinking a Tranquini before an event/ photoshoot really helps me in making me feel relaxed but also more focused.
Tranquini can be enjoyed anytime, especially when you need to be positively relaxed as it helps you to calm down and face everyday challenges in a more positive way.
So take a moment for yourself and enjoy your Tranquini!





For more info visit:



No comments:

Post a Comment