Tuesday 23 May 2017

SEPHORA Cream Lip Stains

Looking for a lip stain that will stand through the day with no need for touch-ups or reapplying? Well, look no further than Sephora Cream Lip Stain! 
High coverage lip colour who glide on smoothly on lips and goes from a creamy texture to a silky but lightweight stain. Cream Lip Stains are infused with avocado oil and thanks to the super long-lasting formula they deliver beautiful bold colour which feel comfortable to wear and without drying lips. I have had them on all day going through drinks, lunch, etc and the colour really didn't need touching ups. I am impressed! I liked them when I first saw them and I like them even more on my lips!
The colour options are almost endless from matte to satin finishes you are sure to find your new favourite must-have lip-stain as most colours are so easy to pull off!













SEPHORA
Cream Lip Stain
are available at Sephora
and on

No comments:

Post a Comment