Wednesday 21 June 2017

My Dubai looks part one!

Herewith I am sharing some of the looks I wore in Dubai, starting with this one which I am particularly fond of. It's a full H&M look from the current summer collection, I fall in love with this jacket and its damascus print, it is so elegant and really elevates any outfit. The pants are 3/4 lenght with frills and they are not only very comfy but also oh so cute! As you might have noticed I also have the full lenght version of the same black pants, I just love the fabric and style. They can be worn down if worn with flats or dressed up if worn with heels. A metallic camisole top also from H&M completed my look with the magnificent Dubai skyline as background!












Jacket: H&M
Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: TORY BURCH
Bag: CHLOE


No comments:

Post a Comment