Friday 11 August 2017

HUDA Beauty is now available in Switzerland at Sephora

Huda Kattan founded her blog Huda Beauty in 2010 since then she has become a well-known international influencer. Hudabeauty.com is consulted in more than 100 countries around the world and continues to influence women all over the world!
With her sisters, Alya and Mona Kattan, she founded her own brand Huda Beauty and in February 2013 launched her collection of false eyelashes at Sephora Dubai Mall. Since the launch, the Huda Beauty brand has been breaking sales records at Sephora Middle East.

"To say that eyelashes have changed my life is an euphemism! I can never see or feel the same without them! I remember the first time I have tried false eyelashes, it changed my look. I felt like a celebrity and everyone noticed me! " Huda Kattan.

Huda Kattan has never stopped creating new models of false lashes by adapting to the changing needs and desires of women. Her newest EAZY LASH collection is aimed specifically at beginners or women looking for ready-made solutions to easily change their style with minimal make-up and effort.















HUDA BEAUTY
is available now on
and from mid August 2017 at
Sephora at Manor, Bahnhofstrasse Zürich
Sephora at Manor, Lausanne
Sephora at Manor, Geneva



No comments:

Post a Comment