Monday 11 September 2017

ROCK YOUR LOOK with Ellie Goulding at Dosenbach!

The successful collaboration between DOSENBACH and Ellie Goulding continues.
After the successful launch of her first shoe collection for  spring/summer season 2017, British singer Ellie Goulding continues her collaboration with DOSENBACH with a gorgeous  autumn / winter collection which I had the oppurtunity to discover last week at the launch event.
The brand new autumn/winter collection includes 60 models, which again bear Ellie's signature style. These include casual shoes, elegant velvet pumps, rock ankle boots, classic boots, trendy hiking boots and extravagant overknees. Rich colors in a variety of materials, rockstar rivets and buckles invite Ellie and fashion fans to rock their own look. 
I have already picked my favourite pair out of the collection with the buckled ankle boots with silver studs details. I am loving them! They are surely going to be my must-have shoes for Fall!

"It is a great pleasure for me to continue the successful collaboration with DOSENBACH and to express an additional facet of my personal style with my fall / winter collection," says Ellie Goulding. 

The new "Ellie Goulding for DOSENBACH" collection has been available since 04 September 2017 in selected stores and online on  www.dosenbach.ch

































No comments:

Post a Comment