Wednesday 31 January 2018

Rifle Paper Co. for L'Occitane

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream is one of my all time favourite products. With 20% Shea Butter and a blend of honey, almond and coconut oil this iconic hand cream deeply nourish and soften dry skin. My hands get so dry in winter that I make sure to always carry this hand cream with me. It penetrates rapidly without leaving any greay film behind so I can even apply it on the go. It is such a faboulous product and a true must-have for me. Could the Shea Butter Hand Cream get any better?
Well, with this limited edition I think it has! For this limited edition the Shea Butter range is adorned with an exclusive design by inspiring stationery and lifestyle brand Rifle Paper Co surely not to be missed! Rifle Paper Co. has really managed to bring its signature cheerful florals to this limited edition collection of shea products.







L'Occitane
Shea Limited Edition Rifle Paper Co
is now available at
L'Occitane Boutiques
and on

No comments:

Post a Comment