Tuesday 12 June 2018

MAC Oh, Sweetie Lipcolour


Caro Daur is the face of the new MAC “Oh Sweetie” campaign. MAC has a longstanding relationship with Caro and if you remember last year she created her own shade in the LAB in Toronto, which unfortunately was available in Germany only. Now MAC continued the journey and this year she is the global face of the Oh Sweetie collection available in June 2018 in all markets around the world. The new scented lip colour with a whipped-mousse texture in frosted and opaque hues. Caro has already picked her two favourite shades:  Purple Panna Cotta and Death by Chocolate. Time to pick your favourite!







“I am so excited that this day has finally come. I love all 15 OH, SWEETIE lipcolours. 
When my M∙A∙C Family asked me to choose my 2 favourite flavours 
I did not have to think very long.
As almost every girl I love chocolate, so no surprise that I choose 
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE and my second favourite is 
PURPLE PANNA COTTA as I love this Italian sweet treat so much.
The burgundy color of DEATH BY CHOCOLATE and the lilac color of 
PURPLE PANNA COTTA are such unique colors, so it was love at first sight.
As an extra treat I can’t stop smelling these lipclours,
 as they smell like chocolate & blue berries.
The shoot with Maurizio Cattelan was so much fun, 
he is such a pleasure to work with and the campaign image
 has turned out so beautiful.
Wishing you all an OH, SWEETIE summer
”.
Caro Daur








Purple Pannacotta




Death By Chocolate






MAC 
Oh, Sweetie Lipcolour
Available at all MAC Counters 
and Stores and at 

3 comments:

  1. One thing I want to talk to you is thank you. Your posts help me open my mind. I find them very interesting. They ease me in the hard time. Thanks for sharing your articles.
    autoketing
    recent sales notification popup
    sale notification website

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete