Thursday 16 August 2018

LOCARNO FESTIVAL opening night with MAC Cosmetics

Once again I was invited by MAC Cosmetics for the opening night of Locarno Festival. Of course such a high profile event calls for a fab makeup! Thanks to the talented Sheila from MAC Cosmetics I got just that! In the comfortable backstage tent she created a special makeup for me for the Opening Night of the Festival. We both agreed to go for a smokey eyes look in the shades of brown, dark red and purple. I had planned to wear a black dress and this way Sheyla was able to use more colour on my eyes to give more intensity to my look.
On the eyes she used the colours: I'm Into It, Blackberry and Mithology all blended together. Of course to create the perfect smokey eye look Sheila used also the Eye Kohl in Smolder. This soft pencil liner defines and shades the eyes with rich colour and also give a smooth, matte/pearl finish. A sexy smokey eye look wouldn't be complete without Mascara, Sheila used the Upward Lash Mascara in Upward Black ( one of my fav mascara ever by the way)  to create volume, lenght and curl in a flash.
The heat in Locarno was pretty unbearable at times so to make sure that my makeup would stay put until the evening Sheila used the MAC Pressed Blot Powder. This unique pressed powder is not only oil-controlling but also sets foundation and gives a great natural finish. Last but not least of course she used Prep Prime Fix+ to give skin a boost of hydration and extend the wear of makeup.
Just a touch of lipstick was missing to finish off the look and we opted for Cremesheen Glass in Deelight. Soft, comfortable and not-sticky it was just the perfect choice for the Opening Night!




























Thanks MAC COSMETICS for the great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment