Tuesday 24 September 2019

SONY Xperia XZ3: my review

I agreed to test and review the XPERIA XZ3. I have been using Sony phones for years now and as you can imagine I get excited everytime a new model comes out. I have always been very satisfied with the allround performance of my Sony Xperia phones and I was sure the new XZ3 would not let me down. 
The Sony Xperia XZ3 is powered by a Snapdragon 845 chipset, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage while also boasting a microSD support of up to 512GB.
The first thing you notice when looking at the phone is how elegant and slimline the design of the XZ3 is. The XZ3's borderless, curved and seamless design has been carefully crafted to show you intuitively everything you love. The slim OLED screen really sits comfortably in your hand

I love the fact that the XZ3 is also very durable and water resistant thanks to the certified IP65/68.  This way I don't have to worry if I unintentionally spill some cappuccino on it or if I am caught out in some unexpected showers as the XZ3 withstand splashes and spills. The Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the other side protects the phone on the front and back.
The XZ3 is available in Black, White Silver, Forest Green and Bordeaux Red so you can pick the colour that better fits your style. Mine is in a very trendy and beautiful Forest Green that is not only fashionable but also make the phone really stands out.
The Xperia XZ3 features an intelligent 19MP Motion Eye Camera which basically translates into the phone knowing what you want to capture before you even know. Predictive Capture automatically detects any movements or smiles and start buffering images even before pressing the shutter button. The phone snaps up to 4 photos and then you can choose your favourite one among them or even keep them all if you wish. 
Of course taking great selfies for me is a huge priority and with the 13MP camera of the XZ3 I can do just that. The camera is great also in low light conditions allowing me to take brighter and cleares selfies.
Thanks to the 4K HDR Movie Recording the Sony Xperia XZ3 lets you capture reality all in extraordinary details, great clarity and above all true to life colour.
I am always on the go so for me it is a huge priority to be able to watch my favourite tv series as well as listening to my favourite playlists with great quality on my smartphone.
The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 Mobile Platform handles all your apps, videos, games and more with ease.
The XZ3 lets you experience Sony’s BRAVIA TV technology in your hand thanks to the OLED display that pushes the high-contrast, colour and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR). The contrast and lifelike colours of the OLED XPERIA really lets you enjoy films and TV series with great quality.
X-Reality for mobile up-converts TV programmes and films close to High Dynamic Range (HDR) when streaming or watching downloaded programmes and films.
The XZ3 features the loudest front-facing speakers, with high-quality audio from S-Force Front Surround and makes listening to your favourite tracks exceptional thanks to sound enhancing technologies like High-Resolution Audio and LDAC. Sound quality has also never been better. 
Enjoy more entertainment throughout the day, thanks to the Xperia XZ3’s long-lasting battery. Smart Stamina works ahead of time to keep you powered up for longer, while Qnovo Adaptive Charging and Battery Care give your battery a longer lifespan.
The Xperia XZ3 also estimates how long your battery will last based on how you normally use your smartphone, this way if it thinks you are going to run out of power it prompts you to activate STAMINA mode. STAMINA mode cuts energy consumption making sure your battery lasts all day.

The Sony Xperia XZ3 is all in all a great upgrade from the XZ2 thanks to a wonderful new OLED display, a more modern design and top specs. The phone itself is stunning especially in Forest Green and Bordeaux Red. The design is smart and slimline, the edges are softer, curvier and in general give the phone a luxurious vibe. The XZ3 is thinner than its predecessor making it a pleasure to hold. The camera is impressive and offers a fast and accurate autofocus allowing you to get high quality photos. I didn't really find any negative points on the XZ3 except for maybe the Sony included software which I generally don't use that much.
I am a fan of the Xperia XZ3 and really enjoyed the all testing process and using it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment