Thursday 4 February 2021

ST.TROPEZ appoints Ashley Graham as Global Brand Ambassador



Ashley Graham successful supermodel and entrepreneur, is the new global brand Ambassador of ST.TROPEZ.  Iconic and favorite among tanning brands,  ST. TROPEZ has chosen the beauty icon, Supermodel and entrepreneur Ashley Graham as its new Global Brand Ambassador.  In this new role, Ashley becomes the influential voice of the Brand and lead the  "You Set the Tone ’campaign.

«Finally the secret is out! I am so happy to work with ST.TROPEZ

as the new face of this iconic brand. ST.TROPEZ has always been my favorite for

a healthy, natural tan, and I love that the products are easy and quick

to use all year round for a natural glow - a

golden glow also gives me self-confidence inside. I am convinced I can do it

Win the world with a tan! I couldn't be more proud to be partner  from 2021

ST.TROPEZ - for a glowing tan. Ashley Graham. " 





No comments:

Post a Comment