Sunday 24 January 2016

Art and Céline


Going for a walk in my mum's village back home in Ticino, I have spotted some beautiful "Murales" literally wall paintings and I fell in love with them. Of course I had to have them in one of my shooting.. I hope you like them as much as I do! Céline and art? Well, for me my Céline is also a piece of art.. so it is truly a perfect match!
I opted for a casual chic look, wearing a stripy yellow and cream top by H&M paired with black skinny jeans. I have let accessories take centre stage with my Céline Luggage, Kenzo silk scarf and Michael Kors sunglasses.
My Michael Kors Kerry mini pavé silver watch has been my to go watch during the Holidays and I am still loving it through January. It is so stylish and dazzling, it just brightens up any outfits..and who says we can't take a bit of that Holiday sparkle throughout the year?
My Zara sales boots are still going strong, they are so warm and as it has been freezing cold lately here in Ticino they have become my shoes of choice. Boots that look good and that are also comfy?! I certainly need more of those!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine














Coat: BURBERRY
Top: H&M
Jeans: PRIMARK
Scarf: KENZO
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bracelet: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: CELINE
Sunglasses: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment