Monday 4 January 2016

Preppy on Sunday


On Sunday I decided to go preppy for the day wearing my new Ralph Lauren shirt and cardigan paired with grey UGG's and my Burberry Jacket.
These were part of my Christmas gifts and I honestly couldn't wait to wear them. After some lazy and relaxing days at home in the mountains, lounging in sweaters and VS pj's it was time to get back to reality!
Well, if you know me you probably know already that I am not a huge fan of shirts. A great fan of plaid shirts of any kind, I always had some kind of hate of any formal shirts. This might have changed forever or at least since I have discovered Ralph Lauren shirts. 
I found this one I am wearing in one of my latest trips to Fox Town before Christmas as well as the cardigan. They were both on sale and they were a great deal! I bought this striped one but I could have picked many more..
I really loved this particular shirt as it is perfect to create a cute preppy look. It can be dressed up or down depending on what you pair it with. The black and white stripes are always on trend and I just love it how the shirt looks paired with the red cardigan.
My new grey UGG's and Michael Kors bag and watch finished off the look. I think I will experiment more with the " Preppy  look"  in this new year. I found some more Ralph Lauren sweaters yesterday on another trip to Fox Town and I can't wait to wear them!
Oh I was forgetting about my Burberry jacket..one of my Christmas gifts from my hubby which I really love. I had been looking for a new down jacket for a while and tried on a few from Duvetica, Canadian Goose and I always found they can be quite bulky and unflattering. This wasn't the case with this Burberry jacket. Perfect lenght, size and colour, plus a it's belted and it has got a hood. I love it!
My advice when you find a good down jacket get it or regret it!
Hope you have started well 2016!


Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine











Jacket : BURBERRY
Cardigan: RALPH LAUREN
Shirt: RALPH LAUREN
JEANS: FIVE JEANS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: UGG AUSTRALIA

No comments:

Post a Comment