Friday 29 January 2016

Back to basics

This look is all about black & white.. as much as I like a pop of colour, some days just call for monochrome. Pairing black ripped jeans and a black leather moto jacket with stripes I must admit is one of my fav look ever. Until only a few days the weather wouldn't allow it so of course as soon as the temperature rised I was ready!
 In this post I am proudly showing you once againg some of my recent sales finds. First of all my moto faux leather jacket which I got at Mango last week, which was a great deal ! It was the only one left and I was lucky it was my size! Nothing beats scoring a great item in the sales right? It is a gorgeous piece which I am sure I will wear throughout Spring. Another great find were these ankle boots I found in the H&M sales. Once again the only paire left..and in my size? Well, I call it destiny, so I had to get them! They are so comfy and the sort of look that reminds me of the iconic Acne Pistol Boots but of course at a fraction of the price.
I am so happy! They are already one of my must-have for Spring!
Of course while I was at H&M I spotted this long sleeve stripy roll neck top..two trends in one and in the sales? Too good to say no. I finished off the look with my beloved Falabella and some black shades.
This is the final look, hope you like it! Have a great week-end beauties!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine

















Jacket: MANGO
Hat: TERRANOVA
Top: H&M
Jeans: PRIMARK
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: STELLA MC CARTNEY
Sunglasses: CLAIRE'S
Shoes: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment