Tuesday 12 January 2016

My great Zara sales finds

This post is all about my recent sales finds..my cardigan and new boots. They are both from ZARA and they were both great deals and for me also great finds! The cardigan is what I call a statement piece as thanks its  patterns and tassels it is really a show stopper and it reminds me of an Isabel Marant piece. I think with such an elaborate piece the rest of the look needed to be kept simple, plain colours, I opted for black and grey but next time I am tempted to go for something red underneath as I think it will be a great pop of colour!
My boots were also a great find as I was looking for something I could wear in Winter, also with snow, warm but also had to look fashionable. I think I hit the jackpot with these boots as they thick all the boxes. I love them! They are so warm thanks to the faux fur inside and will look great with just any look.
Hope you likes this look!

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine

















Cardigan: ZARA
Jumper: NEW YORKER
Jeans: FIVE JEANS
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: MICHAEL KORS
Shoes: ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment