Wednesday 27 January 2016

Let's have a LUSH Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is not far away and it is not a secret that I love it! Too cheesy? Maybe, but at the end of the day my blog name My-Sweetvalentine, and my firstname Valentina.. do give it away (just a little..) that I am a huge lover of V-Day! So of course as a true romantic I love it all: red roses, hearts, candlelit dinners, cheesy songs..ok, I will stop now, maybe too much? Let's say I have started my Valentine's Day preparation or I would better say my "Get in the V-Day mood" by visiting the LUSH store in Lugano.
Honestly even if you are not a fan of Valentine's Day you will love the Valentine's Day range. It is fab and as always with Lush products it all smells gorgeous!! 
I have completely fallen in love with the whole range, let's just say there is something for everyone. I really love the gifts! From the beautiful LOTS OF LOVE ..no it isn't a chocolate box, even better as it full of LUSH romantic treats to the LOVE AND KISSES  or TWO HEARTS which cointains three bath bombs which are perfect for a romantic bath for two.
Now all you need is LOVE!








LOTS OF LOVE


This gift box is full of seductive products to make your V-Day truly special.
After all, all you need is love.. but also bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles!











ROSES ALL THE WAY

This rose shaped soap is so pretty! It will gently fade into a soft creamy colour while treating your skin to a gentle rose oil and syrup lather. Such a luxurious soap!








TWO HEARTS

What about a bath for two?
With this gorgeous gift cointaining three sensual bathtime treats
 you will surely enjoy it!











LOVER LAMP

This bath bomb is the perfect Valentine's Day treat for a gorgeous bath. Lift your mood with notes of chocolate orange, Fair Trade Vanilla and Brazilian Orange Oil while the Organic Cocoa Butter hearts coat the skin in heavenly moisture.








LOVE & KISSES

This great gift cointains a romantic selection of the V-Day range products from shower gels, to body creams, foot scrub and massage bars you are all set to have it all!















THE KISS LIP SCRUB

Get your lips ready to be kissed with this yummy lip scrub. The smoothing blend of fine sea salt, casted sugar and Fair Trade Cocoa Butter soften the skin while leaving a delicious taste on the lips.




LUSH
Valentine's Day Range
is available now
at Lush stores and
online on







No comments:

Post a Comment