Tuesday 26 January 2016

Discover the enchanting world of MAC Faerie Whispers Limited Edition Collection

 January doesn't have to be a grey month or at least not when it comes about make-up.. MAC once again is coming to the rescue bringing some rays of lights in our dark January days with the beautiful Faerie Whispers Limited Edition Collection.
If you follow me on Instagram you probably already know how much I love the new Faerie Whispers Collection. Last week I called in at MAC counter in Lugano and I had chance to have some of the products of the collection tested on me and I loved them! I felt like a fairy myself!
This is a truly enchanting collection so get ready to embrace the innocence and wonder of faeries. The collection has a charming colour palette with feathery pinks and pearlescent nudes which will give you a beautiful glowy look.
Feathery pink blushes, luminous eyeshadows, pearly lipstick, this really is a dreamy collection and it is all so wearable.
My fav pieces of the collection are the Foiled Shadows, with their soft creamy formula they can be used dry or with a damp brush. I love all of them, they all have a high-metallic finish. They are shimmering, super lightweight and give you a luminous glow on the eye. I especially love Enchanted Forest a beautiful rich brown and Joy Toy a lovely pink- copper tone.
I am a huge lover also of the Pearl Sunshine, this beauty powder really gives you a soft gorgeous glow. I absolutely love the Lipstick Among the Fireflies which is also the one I have on in the photos from my make up at MAC Lugano. It is a beautiful soft mocha shade which I think goes so well with my features, with its soft and rich formulation it is definetely my favourite lipstick of the collection.
You will fall in love with the world of fairies and this beautiful collection!






















Beauty Powder Pearl Sunshine






Foiled Shadow Feminine Wiles





Cremesheen Glass Overindulgence





Foiled Shadow Enchanted Forest





Lipstick Among the Fireflies





Powder Blush Spellbinder




Lipstick Gosmer Wing




Nail Lacquer Sweet Potion






Cremesheen Glass Enchanter 






Foiled Shadow Joy Toy



MAC
Faerie Whispers
Limited Edition
is available now at
MAC Boutiques and on








No comments:

Post a Comment