Wednesday 27 January 2016

Sporty Chic

 This look is all about sporty chic. I thought the many layers and different lenghts of the pieces would make this outfit look a bit messy, but I think it really worked out well. I think because I kept it all in the dark shades, mainly grey and black with some edgy accessories and that is probably the key.
I really love this kind of outfits and I think you will see me in many more of these looks come Spring.
If you are a smart sale buyer you can get lots of great pieces which you will be able to wear also come Spring/Summer.
My striped dress is a great find in the Zara sales and the faux-leather jacket is from the sales at Mango. Two fab pieces which I will be able to wear also with warmer weather.
My advice for you is to have a good look through the sales rails as among the big coats and wooly jumpers you can drop on good transitional seasons pieces such as : basic tees, blazers, ankle boots, jeans and trench coats which will see you through Spring and even Summer.
I have managed to find some great items in the sales at H&M, Zara, Mango and Manor and can't wait to show you some more looks with my sales pieces!
Do you like sales? What do you usually buy in the sales?

Xoxo

My-Sweetvalentine














Bonnet: FENDI
Jacket: MANGO
Dress: ZARA
Leggins: PRIMARK
Scarf: GUCCI
Watch: MICHAEL KORS
Bag: STELLA MC CARTNEY
Shoes: SAINT LAURENT


No comments:

Post a Comment