Saturday 15 March 2014

Cellagon Handbutter with Apricot Kernel Oil

I would like to introduce you to Cellagon Handbutter with apricot kernel oil.
Cellagon apricot line products are all made with apricot kernel oil that thanks to its vitamin E, vitamins B and fatty acids its particularly rich in content.
What makes the Cellagon Apricot line so unique and effective is the highly concentrated percentage of Aprikot kernel oil.
This handbutter looks and smell so good!
It is so easy to apply and my dry hands get a much needed relief!
They are left feeling soft and smooth!
I use it as a hand mask ,too! I massage a generous amount just before going to bed on my hands and leave it to work overnight!
I wake up to soft, gorgeous, hands!
From the same  Apricot Line: care balm, 24h cream, foot butter and lipbalm.
Cellagon products are only through an official Cellagon adviser.
For more info on Cellagon and Cellagon products please visit their website: www.cellagon.de or www.hvh-hausmann.de


















No comments:

Post a Comment