Sunday 16 March 2014

WELLA SP Luxe oil range

Lately I have been using the new Wella SP Luxe Oil range and it is working wonders on my hair!
Let me introduce you to this wonderful range of products!











WELLA SP LUXE OIL KERATIN SHAMPOO

This luxurious shampoo is quite mild so it cleanses and smoothes all hair types . Wella SP Luxe oil shampoo is infused with jojoba and argan oil to penetrate deeply into the hair structure to restore health, shine and radiance.
This shampoo is particularly ideal for damaged or dull hair.
I have notice my long hair  is left clean, beautifully soft, silky and radiant.
My hair really shine and smell wonderful!






WELLA SP LUXE OIL KERATIN BOOST ESSENCE

Wella SP Luxe oil Keratin Boost Essence is a nourishing treatment which hydrates and protects all hair types.
The spray is infused with Jojoba, almond, argan oils and it cares for the hair from the inside. This spray penetrates deeply into the hair structure to rehydrate, nourish and revitalise  the hair.
I use it both on dry and damp hair, and It protects hair from external influences and help prevent moisture loss.
I feel this spray leaves my hair rejuvenated, with renewed health and vitality!







WELLA SP LUXE OIL LIGHT OIL KERATIN PROTECTION SPRAY

This spray protects all hair types from damage whilst locking in moisture. 
Cointaining a blend of three luxurious oils, this spray is also infused with argan oil.
Using lightweight Transform technologies this spray benefits the hair both from the inside and out. It nourish the hair leaving it feeling glossy, smooth and with enhanced radiance.
I use it on damp hair prior blow dry or after styling my hair to give it added shine!








WELLA SP LUXE OIL KERATINE RESTORE MASK

This nourishing mask is suitable for all hair types although is particularly suited for damaged or dull hair.
Working to reconstruct the hair fibre this mask repair damages and restores health and vitality to the hair.
I apply it on cleansed hair and I leave it on for about five minutes then rinse!
My hair is left restored, silky soft and wonderfully smooth.







WELLA SP LUXE OIL

Wella SP luxe oil is a luxurious, reconstructive elixir that transform the hair texture.
Cointaining a blend of three luxury oils, Wella Luxe Oil leaves the hair up to 10 times smoother with the triple amount of Keratine protection than a regular conditioning spray.
This multipurpose elixir can be used in many ways as it smoothes, protects, softens, defines, illuminates , reconditions the hair while preparing it for styling or colour treatment.
As I said this oil can be used in many ways depending on the result wanted! 
It can be applied after blow drying to control frizzy hair, it can be used to detangle wet hair just by applying it mid lenght or even as an overnight treatment .





















No comments:

Post a Comment